[App_rpt-users] New RIMs ready to ship!!

Matthew Pitts n8ohu at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 22:43:52 UTC 2013

http://www.repeater-builder.com/products/usb-rim.html

Does this help?

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU

________________________________
 From: Ron Simpson <n6gkj.cm98 at yahoo.com>
To: "RB-USB-RIM at yahoogroups.com" <RB-USB-RIM at yahoogroups.com>; "n3xcc at repeater-builder.com" <n3xcc at repeater-builder.com>
Cc: "Repeater-Builder at yahoogroups.com" <Repeater-Builder at yahoogroups.com>; App RPT Users <app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] New RIMs ready to ship!!

What is a RIM?
73,
Ron Simpson, N6GKJ

________________________________
 From:  Scott Zimmerman <n3xcc at repeater-builder.com>;
To:  <RB-USB-RIM at yahoogroups.com>;
Subject:  [App_rpt-users] New RIMs ready to ship!!
Sent:  Thu, Jun 13, 2013 8:51:14 PM

Repeater-Builder would like to announce a fresh batch of RIM's and accompanying 20 hour sale.

After having difficulties getting the first batch ready for Dayton, we ran into other (different)
issues with this second batch. I feel we now have all the wrinkles ironed out of the manufacturing
process. I currently have enough parts to build a total of 50 RIMs. Hopefully this will be enough
for me to keep ahead of demand. :)

At present, I have 11 RIMs finished and ready to ship immediately with more available after a bit of
rework.

Regular pricing on these units is $100 including USPS shipping. For those of you that placed your
names on our waiting list at Hamvention, I will honor the $90 per unit price you were quoted at the
show.

Now for the sale part: I will be away on vacation next week. (I'm leaving Saturday morning per the
social
 coordinator's schedule.) So....

If you send your payment via PayPal to n3xcc at repeater-builder.com before tomorrow (Friday) at 2pm
eastern I will:
* offer a special "20hr sale" price of $90!
* forgo the PayPal fees!
* ship your product before I leave.

For all other orders, the normal $100 (incl. shipping) price will apply (plus a $4 PayPal surcharge
if applicable) and your RIMs will ship on Monday 6/24.

Thanks for your support,
Scott

--
Scott Zimmerman