[App_rpt-users] ACID installation demanding weird login/password

Paul Schlacter paulschlaterradio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 08:21:40 UTC 2013

Hello Group,
I have been following the instructions on this website for installing ACID
very closely, but seem to encounter a strange error. After the computer
successfully finished installing phase2.sh, it reboots, and after booting,
I am prompted by this screen:
CentOS release 5.9 (Final)
Kernel 2.6.18-348.6.1.e15 on an i686

TCEP_Allstar login:

(TCEP_Allstar is the name of my server)

I have tried every combination of possible "login" names and passwords,
including my node number and node password, and my root password.

Your help and support is greatly appreciated.

Have a nice day,
Paul