[App_rpt-users] Courtesy Tones.....

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Jun 24 15:53:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

There’s another line in usbradio.conf that might prevent what you’re hearing:

;rxondelay=20		; Uncomment and/or adjust for simplex nodes to eliminate
 "Ping Ponging"
			; or "Relay Racing”.

It seems to me that there were several duplex states in rpt.conf but I can’t seem to find this in the current rpt.conf sample. duplex=smething between 0 and 4, all doing somewhat different things, but the details escape me at the moment.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY