[App_rpt-users] Courtesy Tones.....

James Hill g0fhmuk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 21:13:18 UTC 2013

On 24/06/2013 22:07, Robert a. Poff wrote:
> Have you considered bringing out the discriminator from the HT-600 and
> using DSP?
> --

That is an option it looks like I'm going to have to explore - I've
tried DSP on the speaker audio, and it just locks itself into RX mode -
it will read incoming DTMF tones & will pass audio through to my cell
which is connected via Echolink, but as it is, it won't snap out of RX mode!

I can make it TX by selecting F in radio-tune-menu no problem!

To get the disc. out of a HT600 is going to be a bit fiddly, but I'll
give it a try tomorrow. It's either that, or set it to no tone mode for
the time being, till I can source a suitable radio and do it properly.

Thanks,

James