[App_rpt-users] acid install failed

Vince P ve3elb at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 25 02:12:56 UTC 2013

Thank You Johnny. The problem is i can't login to the box to do anything because i can't find out the ip address all it shows it this error. am not sure why. i have the install a few times but as the end of the full installation this is what shows. i though the box was bad but i have installed windows and ubuntu os on the box and it all walks great. so am just puzzled as to whats going on.

Vince VE3ELB