[App_rpt-users] Small System Recommendations

Robert Garcia robert at n5qm.com
Mon Jun 24 01:50:32 UTC 2013

All,

I am looking for recommendations on small, preferably inexpensive,
systems that are capable of running on 12v to take advantage of the
redundant power systems at our sites.

I would like it to support at least two nodes running simpleusb as I
don't need the DSP processing capabilities.  The idea is that these
systems would be connected to a port on an existing controller.

I expect that HP thin clients are going to be my best bet, but there
seem to be many different models so I don't know where to begin.

Suggestions or thoughts?

Robert
N5QM