[App_rpt-users] Anyone Virtualizing?

Jonathan Weirmeir jonathan.weirmeir at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 18:18:38 UTC 2013

Just to be clear, I dumped IRLP a long time ago. Reasons include, but are
not limited to, IRLP being a giant kludge. I'll save the IRLP bashing for
another day.

I like virtualizing for security reasons, as well as reducing the electric
bill from having to run multiple different systems. I've had good results
so far virtualizing with VirtualBox.

Just wondering if AllStar plays well virtualized, especially with the URI
and USB sound fobs.

-J