[App_rpt-users] Audio Clipping with IAXRPT / Web Transceiver Client

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sun Mar 3 18:56:09 UTC 2013

If you have a system where you drive the modulator directly and use

txprelim=yes

-          then you already have limiting

If not, and you are using "microphone audio" then you should un-comment

txlimonly=yes

it is quite possible to overdrive the URI and it sounds nasty when it
happens.

(You should check that the values for txtone and txvoice that you used in
your audio calibration add up to a number less than 1000).

GL

Ken