[App_rpt-users] Passing CTCSS / PL Tone Over The Network

Chris K7AZ kilo7AlphaZulu at verizon.net
Wed Mar 6 15:10:07 UTC 2013

Can anyone help me with eliminating passing CTCSS / PL tone from a receiver
discriminator onto the network?
I am using an URIx FOB with external ComSpec CTCSS / PL decoder and squelch
gate COR.
The 167.9 Hz CTCSS / PL tone is really noticeable while listening using
IAXRPT and occupies 50% of the green bar graph.
I realize adding a High Pass or Notch filter would help but is there a
configuration setting change that will eliminate the tone?
Thank you,
Chris Hill
K7AZ