[App_rpt-users] Passing CTCSS / PL Tone Over The Network

Robert A. Poff WB3AWJ wb3awj at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 16:40:09 UTC 2013

If it were me, I'd just use the DSP and let it do the PL processing.
In fact that's what I do on all our nodes. With no complains.
Heck it can even do reverse burst on encode.

I'm not sure about the newer Com Spec decks, the the TS-32 had a high pass filter on board.

Robert A. Poff
Loganville, PA.

"Lieutenant, target the offending power boat and launch photon torpedoes"