[App_rpt-users] DTMF number 3 Problem

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Sat Mar 9 16:55:06 UTC 2013

wouxuns are kind of notorious for poor DTMF encoding, levels, etc.  for the price, kind of to be expected.  YGWYPF.

i'm thinking the motos were set up to put cor, etc out in hardware. your changes told asterisk to ignore the hardware signals.  put them back the way they were working before you fiddled with them, and i'm thinking you'll be fine, cheap chinese HTs notwithstanding.

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...small