[App_rpt-users] Couple of issues...

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Mon Mar 18 14:23:07 UTC 2013

No wonder you've complained the levels are wrong. You need to make the software set the levels or you will have crap audio. So, neither transmit nor receive levels can be set with simple-tune-menu? That's weird, clearly something is wrong. Double check your wiring.

I've never heard of a case where there is rpt audio but the soft pots won't adjust it. Maybe some one here on the list will chime in with some ideas.
--
Tim
:wq