[App_rpt-users] voiceid

Pierre Martel petem001 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 02:05:03 UTC 2013

Thanks Ken..

Now I just have to understand command and macro’s.. ;-)

I do understand the way they are done, but still have some problem figuring this out.

Like in the shedule where you have:

1 = 00 05 * * * ; announce the time

the one at the beginnig, where is it comming from? or where does it point to?
the rest is cron like and I understand.