[App_rpt-users] Ubiquiti Equipment

N7LD at aol.com N7LD at aol.com
Sat May 11 05:49:11 UTC 2013

We have had great luck with them. Our current system we go from the ground
hill A (22 miles). From there to hill B (60 miles). Then to hill C (39
miles) then to hill
D (120 miles). Signal on hill D is -49

We have had no issues and they have been running several years.
Lee

In a message dated 5/10/2013 10:59:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,