[App_rpt-users] A problem I am having

The Rices srice3 at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 17 12:45:25 UTC 2013

I am brand new to this and have been reading to see if I can find a solution to the problem I am having.
I purchased a URI and installed it with no problems.
I set up the computer using acid and it accepted the node and server info and seems to come on line fine.
When I connect using allstar it connects to the radio and announces it I am connected.
When I use the computer microphone I can hear it come out on the radio fine.
BUT when I go to listen there is no audio coming back over the link from the radio.
I checked with a scope to be sure I had audio and I do.
I ran the radio adjustments for rxnoise and rx voice and it said everything was successful.
It did have me adjust the squelch higher though.
I made sure to open the 2 ports ssh and the udp so I don’t think it is a port issue on the router.
I am sure it is something simple but I am not sure where to look next.
Any helpful suggestions for a beginner would  be appreciated.
Thanks Steve