[App_rpt-users] Decoding DTMF

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 08:04:53 UTC 2013

I am trying to setup a new node on a 64bit PC
Most of the DTMF tones will not decode while running Asterisk -r

I was able to get to a point where all except DTMF 3 would decode
does not seem to work now only 5, 6, 0, *, # seem to work
I have tweaked the rx settings and a few others, this just does not add up.

If I dial in via phone allstar telephone portal it decodes with 0 issues.

Everything was working with the same repeater/controller/URI/radio with a
similar config on a 32bit computer, I can't imagine that should make any
difference but I am slo running 3 nodes (1) URI for now... I have changed
the rxmixerset from 6 to 900 and 800 , 700 etc

Other diff is I used simpleusb-tune-menu on the 32bit computer but on the
64 I get the error "Error parsing device parameters" so I used the std
radio-tune-menu.

Anyone have ideas?

Attached are conf files...