[App_rpt-users] A problem I am having

The Rices srice3 at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 17 14:06:02 UTC 2013

Hi Mike, thanks for the reply. Right now the carrierfrom is set to DSP. I am not sure if that is correct or not. The radio (Maxon sm2544 data radio) I am using has audio noise all the time at the input when no signal is there and my audio when key my handheld and talk to it.

I will check the tone issue as I believe I tried a couple of different selections and yes it did set the tone to 100 at allstar. I don’t need tone I believe as the transmitter generates it. On the receive end it is listening to a repeater that is also generating tone back if I want it. I tried changing the rxtone to that tone the repeater had as well and nothing.

I will check the carrier issue and tones again though.

Oh, I did unplug the URI and plug it back in as well. Even went so far as to reinstall ACID all over again.

My configuration is for a remote base transmitting to a repeater so we can offer a alstar link to it if that gives anyone an idea.

Thanks Steve N4YZA