[App_rpt-users] A problem I am having

The Rices srice3 at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 17 19:58:16 UTC 2013

Want to thank everyone for their help as the suggestions that were made got me looking in the right direction. Not only did I have to set the COR tones to my correct frequency (dah) but my rtp.conf file did not have the command duplex=0. My usbradio had it in there but when reading some of the documentation I noticed a comment that it was to be in the rtp.conf. When I did that it started purring.
Thanks all for the helpful suggestions and in particular Mike KB8jnm and Buddy KB5elv for the assitance.
Steve N4yza