[App_rpt-users] App_rpt-users] I/O Pin URI

K&R Yoksh yokshs at gmail.com
Sat May 18 04:57:24 UTC 2013

Hello Andreas,

I have something very similar for my TXFAN script. Any time the node radio
is transmitting, the event happens. In my case, I touch a file on the
ramdisk during transmit but it would be easy to instead turn on the GPIO.

Does your system use a repeater controller? In other words, does local audio
cause app_rpt to transmit?

In my repeater, I have a controller that handles local audio and therefore
app_rpt does not know when local users are keying.

If you want to see my TXFAN script, it has examples for the Event Management
Subsystem in the comments at the top:
http://www.qsl.net/k0kn/txfan

73 and GL,

Kyle