[App_rpt-users] I/O Pin URI

Andreas Stefan andreas.stefan at web.de
Sat May 18 04:47:19 UTC 2013

Hi Gang,
I am using an allstar link repeater tied together with a second rpeater system nearby.
I need a possibility to switch an uri gpio i/o pin to high always a station connects from outside (via internet) and i talking. if talking stops (no speech from outside via internet) the i/o ping must go low, if talking starts agein the i/o pin has to go high. No action on this pin (always low) if no one is connected from outside (there are then onky local users of the repeater).
I hope somebody can help jhow to do this woth the event management subsystem.
Thanks a lot

Andreas, DL5MGD, Node 295656