[App_rpt-users] How to install FreePBX to ACID?

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat May 18 18:00:58 UTC 2013

"May be possible to install chan_voter to any another Distro, as XIPPR or
 EasyVoxBox? Important is RTCM board using possibility.  " -- Nope.. not without a lot of mods to other "stuff".

"Another way is use a PC with ACID for Voting repeater and other PC with
XIPBX for other PBX functions and separate radionodes.  PBX is a trunk
for ACID server. " -- Yep.. probably the best compromise

Jim WB6NIL