[App_rpt-users] How to connect five nodes on different mountains connected via WLan (HamNet?

Thomas Delmonego iw3amq at dnet.it
Thu May 23 12:49:21 UTC 2013

Hi to all!
I try to connect five repeaters (nodes) on different mountains and provided with AllStarLink on Acid OS. All mountains are connected with HamNet, an Amateur wireless lan operating in 2,4 GHz and 5,8 GHz Amateur Band and with no connection to Internet.

How can I configure AllStarLink files to create a permanent connection? Can anyone help me with instructions for a beginner?
Many thanks to all group!
73! Thomas, IW3AMQ