[App_rpt-users] How to connect five nodes on different mountains connected via WLan (HamNet?

Benjamin L. Naber Benjamin at kb9lfz.com
Thu May 23 19:17:53 UTC 2013

www.ohnosec.org/drupal/ and allstarlink.org have instructions how to
create permanent links to each node.

Because you do not have internet access, you may have to manually
configure the iax.conf files on each node to create IAX2 trunks to each
of the other nodes, on each node.

A brief history, if you were to connect those repeaters/nodes to
allstarlink.org, that server acts as a gateway to all the other nodes
that are connected to allstarlink.org. Otherwise, every single node
currently out there would have thousands of IAX2 trunks to each other...
and it would be a serious mess.

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ
allstar node 28569