[App_rpt-users] How to connect five nodes on different mountains connected via WLan (HamNet?

Thomas Delmonego iw3amq at dnet.it
Fri May 24 08:31:21 UTC 2013

Many thanks for your reply, Johnny! I have another problem, I have no internet connection. See the reply from Robert.
73! Thomas, IW3AMQ

Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 19:37:44 -0700
From: cypresstower at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] How to connect five nodes on different mountains connected via WLan (HamNet?
To: iw3amq at dnet.it

You could try this:

ADD the following TWO LINES to your ilink commands located under the functions stanza in your rpt.conf

[functions]

03=ilink,13        ;permanently connected link

01=ilink,11        ;permanently disconnected link

restart your node

now if you want to permanently connect a link do this

*03xxxxx

to disconnect this previously permanently connected link

*01xxxxx