[App_rpt-users] How to connect five nodes on different mountains connected via WLan (HamNet?

Jeff Carrier k0jsc.jeff at gmail.com
Wed May 29 04:57:43 UTC 2013

You'd be better off changing those to private node numbers (anything less
than 2000) and keep your 5 digit node numbers just in case you want to have
a link to the public network.  You can also write your startup macro like
this (*31969,*31970,*31971) on one node which would establish connections
to all your private nodes on startup.

73 de K0JSC