[App_rpt-users] How to put in Custom Audio Ident

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 11:33:26 UTC 2013

Hello my name is Loren I am trying to add custom Ident configuration with
the morse code ident that already exist does anyone know how i can link
these .wav files i created to work with all this I tried modifying the
rpt.conf area with idrecording= {File name} but couldn't for some reason
get it to play it not sure exactly what i need to do on this one also would
like to get rid of the telemetry after its connected to a node did it a few
times but for some reason the settings are not sticking like they should
any ideas? Thanks in advance 73's
Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
http://www.lorentedford.com