[App_rpt-users] Help needed getting started with XIPAR and Linux for node 29867

Tad Danley tdanley at suddenlink.net
Fri Nov 1 14:51:54 UTC 2013

Hello, I am a _very_ new user and need some help with a couple of
issues.  I purchased a pc with XIPAR preloaded on it and have my node
29867 active.  However I have a couple of issues and need some help to
address them.  I've been able to find some info by searching the XIPAR
pages at the xelatec web site, but being so new to both XIPAR and Linux
I am lost on how to get started.

My issues are:

I have been told my audio is a bit hot.  How do I adjust the audio level
down?

How do I enable a CW ID on the radio connected to my node?

I am able to connect my node to other nodes using the *3xxxxx command,
but when other nodes attempt to connect to me they get a 'connection
failed' message.  How do I enable connections from other nodes?

Thanks in advance for the help, and 73!

--
Tad Danley, K3TD
EM10dq