[App_rpt-users] Icom F510

keith keith at handscombe.co.uk
Fri Nov 1 17:11:00 UTC 2013

Evening all,

I have 5 x Icom F510 radio's and would be interested in getting this radio
on my All-Star node. Has any station used this make and model on an All-Star
node please.

I have purchased the 9 pin data feed but was not able to locate a COR line
the following details is the pin assignments from this data port as listed
below.

1. Do I need a COR / COS line or will the detail below be enough to install
this PMR radio as my All-Star node? If at all possible an idea of the
rpt.cfg to accommodate such a radio please?

The data out and in on this radio shows 1200 Baud.

Kind Regards

Keith Handscombe  G7DNT