[App_rpt-users] Icom F510

Bob Bob at fot.com.au
Sat Nov 2 08:51:36 UTC 2013

Hi Keith

I have used an Icom F420 very successfully on Allstar for some time  The
F510 is basically the same Radio

The pin 6 Horn drive output is the Carrier Detect (COR) line, Use the Mod in
line for the Tx audio and the Det AF out for the RX audio

you will also need to jumper a solder pad inside the Radio to enable the TX
audio form the Mod in line to the modulator in the Radio

All the best
73's
Bob
VK6ZGN