[App_rpt-users] DMK URI questions

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Nov 2 16:53:01 UTC 2013

OK the two differing opinion responses explain the difference.

If I decide to start with simple USB and CTSS decoding in my transceiver fed to the URI cos pin would I use flat audio or dempahsized audio from the transceiver?  In the case of the Alinco either the 1200 baud or 9600 baud audio data port outputs?  And what input to the Alinco for TX (1200 or 9600)?

This is confusing because I am not sure if a setting of simple USB also means you send demphasized audio to the interface or do you always send "flat" audio to the interface. And the same question for audio from the interface to the TX.

I am assuming the term "flat" means before any pre/demphasis.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio