[App_rpt-users] Understanding incoming DTMF path

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Tue Nov 5 05:44:30 UTC 2013

You should see call progress if you enter the *CLI with ‘asterisk -rvvv’ or do ‘core set verbose 3’ from the *CLI. But it almost sounds like you’re not issuing the correct touch tones or the [functions] stanza is munged up. What happens if you do a ‘rpt cmd <yournode> ilink 3 <remotenode>’ at the *CLI?
--
Tim
:wq