[App_rpt-users] Dual PL Tone? Possible?

Richard Szajkowski va3rzs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 22:02:42 UTC 2013

I don't think this would be to hard

Tone A at 100.00 only local
Tone b at 162.2 allow access to link system

It should just be
If A then local access
If B then Link Access

If not A or B disregard COS

Simple programming , just some one has to do it ,  as the software cal already decode and incode PL it should be simple enough , it's not like you are trying to decode 2 pl's at the same time so should take no more CPU time or bandwidth

Richard Szajkowski