[App_rpt-users] Repeater Tail on URIx

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Nov 6 03:10:11 UTC 2013

In rpt.conf I think you want to set duplex=0  if you are using half duplex;duplex = 2		; (Optional) set duplex operating mode
;; 0 = half duplex (telemetry and courtesy tones do not transmit)
;; 1 = semi-half duplex (telemetry and courtesy tones transmit, but not
;;    repeated audio
;; 2 = normal full-duplex mode (Default)
;; 3 = full-duplex mode, without repeated audio from main input source
;; 4 - Normal except no main repeat audio during autopatch onlyotherwise  look at -

http://209.159.155.200/drupal/node/96

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio