[App_rpt-users] no longer in the database ??

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Wed Nov 6 14:37:07 UTC 2013

You are still in the Allstar systems. see https://allstarlink.org/nodelist.php Your node is listed and the background is green color. That means it is registered.

The stats.allstarlink.org page is updated by the statpost lines in rpt.conf.

===== rpt.conf snip ====
; Uncomment the either group following two statpost lines to report the status of your node to stats.allstarlink.org
; depending on whether you are running ACID or Limey Linux.

; ** For ACID ***
statpost_program=/usr/bin/wget,-q,--timeout=15,--tries=1,--output-document=/dev/null
statpost_url=http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php ; Status updates

--
Tim
:wq