[App_rpt-users] DMR or D-Star software module for AllStarLink?

Thomas Delmonego delmonego at hotmail.de
Mon Nov 11 14:42:14 UTC 2013

The mentioned software for D-Star repeater (and analog repeater) with URI-Fob you can find here:

73! Thomas, IW3AMQ

From: delmonego at hotmail.de
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:18:46 +0100
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] DMR or D-Star software module for AllStarLink?

Hi Matthew,

many thanks for your reply! I found a german software for D-Star running with CentOS and with an USB-Fob USB soundcard, also like AllStarLink! See here:

http://shop.dvrptr.de/index.php?language=en

Ok, it's not a software module within AllStarLink, but i think, it's possible to run both on an CentOS - Linux PC! I want to try this solution with my AllStarLink PC in next weeks and let know all group ...

73! Thomas, IW3AMQ

P.S.: perhaps in a few year we find a sofware for Linux for DMR with an URI-Fob USB soundcard, it's technical possible ...