[App_rpt-users] Dual PL Tone? Possible?

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Wed Nov 6 18:53:34 UTC 2013

Not sure about 56 and 57, but Cop 58 can be used to unable "Talk thought
PL" and cop 59 sets it back to normal CTCSS on Transmit.

When enabled, the talk through tone is only sent while the RX is keyed
locally or through the link. TX Tone is not sent for any telemetry.

Also it only sends the default tone if its defined.

82=status,3            ; app_rpt.c Version

If you have status 3 defined in your functions stanza then App rpt will
say what  version you have.

Jon RQ