[App_rpt-users] DMR or D-Star software module for AllStarLink

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Mon Nov 11 15:59:07 UTC 2013

Thomas
It is quite possible to run one of the DSTAR repeaters on the same Linux box as Allstar - I did that for a while using an Atom D525 board.
I was using the sound card repeater, which is quite demanding of the processor's time. Using DVRPTR it is easier still.
It is even possible to make a repeater that switches between analog and digital modes. Look for VA3UV web site.
73
Ken

Attached Message