[App_rpt-users] RTCM, how do I use it in Simplex?

Shaun Rudling shaun at pmbnet.co.za
Tue Nov 12 21:05:02 UTC 2013

Please open my voter.conf

I have 4 RTCM units live at the moment running as full-duplex repeaters
and the AllStar system/RTCM combo works very well.

But I want to add a 5'th RTCM but this one is in simplex mode. It must
either RX or TX, not both. It is a single 6m transceiver.

It must not TX while it is receiving. But as soon as it starts receiving
it will key up. Somehow it must be told not to TX while in RX.
The new simplex unit is shown as "8G6M = 8G6M,transmit" in the attached
voter.conf file

If it is not possible, I might have to purchase another 6m transceiver
and just have it as a 6m repeater.

Shaun