[App_rpt-users] Advise for setup

Angelo Glorioso n5uxt at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 14:01:28 UTC 2013

Good All,

 We have a node coming up in Lake Charles, La and we are having issues. So, I am asking for configurations suggestion.  First off, the Allstar node is not going to be at the repeater site. It is at a remote site.

It is running on GM300 with URI interface. The repeater has a long squelch tail of about 2 second. I have tried to run with USB radio in half duplex mode  but the node ends up ping ponging with the repeater in half duplex mode .

Is it better to use simpleusb or USBradio for this type of setup?? Should the repeater squelch be reduced or turned off all together.

 Please offer a copy of either USBradio or simpleusb configuratio file pretty please.

Any help would be appreciated.

7 3 de Angelo