[App_rpt-users] e2fsck

Benjamin L. Naber Benjamin at kb9lfz.com
Mon Nov 18 16:45:24 UTC 2013

That's what it appears to me.

A ham this morning told me the problem maybe the person making the
distro images is using a windows machine, not linux, and he is making
the .img files for FAT when they *should* be ext2

I've been trying everything that I can find to do the filesystem check,
but every embedded distro I've tried doesn't support checking DOS or FAT
files systems.

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ
allstar node 28569