[App_rpt-users] radio-tune-menu error

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Tue Nov 19 21:36:48 UTC 2013

The portal config does add the node number, usb[nodenumber], to the config files like you said. But if you only have one usb device the [nodenumber] is not needed because usb by itself is unique. If your older node was configured by hand it’s likely to have only usb as the designation. Whatever the designation in the usb config is, it has to match the rxchannel= in the node stanza of rpt.conf.

Be aware there are two possible usb config files; simpleusb and usbradio. I looks like you are using usbradio but I thought I’d mention it just incase there is a stray simpleusb.conf file on your system somehow.
--
Tim
:wq