[App_rpt-users] Radio Console

John Locke jldharma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 12:39:36 UTC 2013

Hi,
I hope somebody can help me with this detail...

I have this configuration in rpt.conf:
[1001]
rxchannel = Zap/pseudo
[1101]
rxchannel = Radio/usb01
[1102]
rxchannel = Radio/usb02

>From iaxRpt i can connect to the 1001 virtual node and then talk or listen
to the other channels with ilikn functions.
For example if the user wants to talk to both channels i can send
*31101*31102 from iaxRpt.

The problem is that the iaxRpt user wants to talk and listen to both
channels at the same time, but the channels should not be "patched", the
radios in channel 1101 should not talk to the radios in chanel 1102. Only
the iaxRpt operator to the radios, not the radios between each other.
Is there a ilink command for this function?

I send *31101*31102 because the iaxRpt user connected to 1001 wants to talk
to both channels at the same time.
The problem is that the radios (or the users) in channel 1101 must not talk
to the radios of the channel 1102.

For example, a posible solution would be to send [*31101*31102] from
iaxRpt, talk for a couple of seconds, and then send [*21101*31102] so the
channels don't stay patched.

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
John