[App_rpt-users] USB FOB

Ham Radio ve3etg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 04:19:59 UTC 2013

Hello Group,
I am trying to build an allstar/free star dual mode repeater. I need to
know how to modality a star Tech.com ICUSBAUDIOB. Can anyone help me
with step by step instructions and part list. Thank you. Also what
signals do I need from the radio. I can Tap RX COR, RX CTCSS, TX PTT, TX
AUDIO, RX AUDIO AND GND do I need all of these signals or just some.
Thank you in advance I have autism and need some help. Thank you for
being patient.
PS. This is going to be a full duplex repeater.

--
73,
Thomas Gernon