[App_rpt-users] ACiD install issue

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 04:50:48 UTC 2013

The ACID Linux option is well-suited for those who have a spare desktop sitting around and want to use it for their AllStar Link node. If you choose to go this route, a computer with USB 2.0, a 1.2GHz Processor, and at least 512MB of RAM is recommended. The ACID install takes up about 1.6GB of hard disk space, so anything 2GB or over should work well. (You could probably even install this to a USB drive and run it, although I haven't tried it.
JK