[App_rpt-users] connections fail

Paul J. Agamata Sysman at Xceptions.COM
Wed Nov 27 22:06:38 UTC 2013

No, we do not limit these connections.  2135 was down for a day or so while
it was transitioning to a new datacenter.  You can also connect to 27084 as
well.

Regards,

_______________________________
Paul J. Agamata
WH6FM
Sysman at Xceptions.COM
Hilo, Hawaii

-----Original Message-----
From: app_rpt-users-bounces at ohnosec.org
[mailto:app_rpt-users-bounces at ohnosec.org] On Behalf Of Benjamin L. Naber
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 9:50 AM
To: 'app_rpt mailing list'
Subject: [App_rpt-users] connections fail

lately I've been having an issue connecting to nodes, especially the bigger
ones.

I haven't been able to connect to node 2135 at all, and sometimes it takes
two or three tries to connect to node 2560.

Do these nodes have limits on incoming/outgoing connections?

No changes have been made to my node or my network in about a year.

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ
allstar node 28569