[App_rpt-users] Permalink

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Thu Oct 3 22:52:17 UTC 2013

A permanent link is one that automatically reconnects if the IP network fails or if the far end node goes away and returns. ilink,6 is supposed to disconnect all links including permanent links.

On monitor; the status from one end should say monitor, but it may not be the end you are expecting. Try both sides.
--
Tim
:wq