[App_rpt-users] Permalink

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 23:58:36 UTC 2013

Thanks for the info, so there is no way to more permanently bond them
together, I setup the 1001 node as a monitor for the system... Seems like
there should be a software method for that?

Thanks,

Mark KC7DMF

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*