[App_rpt-users] OT: on an entirely different topic...

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Sun Oct 13 17:33:11 UTC 2013

anyone have any guidance on where/how to find the interface sigs on a uhf mid power batwing spectra and rss stuff to get to work as a simplex node in asterisk.  just brought up my 900 msf5k on the system, but off the net for now (waiting for a clinb to put up the ubiquity 5.8 link back to the house)...thought of standing up a quick rf link for now.

back to our regularly scheduled program...:)
--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...small