[App_rpt-users] Sort of OFF TOPIC but sort of ON topic

Bradley Haney hammin75 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 01:43:29 UTC 2013

	What flavor's for  Asterisk has App_rpt that i can still use for my repeater  with w DMK URI?  I didn't know if elastix,  etc   would work  .  I tried  Xipar  but every time i get it going and  make a change that is wong like adding a sip provider it just bomb's to the point its easier to re install the software.  I am currently using ACID  but would like to something with a graphical interface for the telephone stuff to add IVR's  etc..    any thoughts?

Thanks
Bradley