[App_rpt-users] How to configure non DSP on a URI

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 22:10:25 UTC 2013

Looks like your using zippppper if so, this works on my cat 200.  The audio is set up as in the instructions.
I just like using a signal generator but I find without a hardware controller xipar tx audio is a little low
even with txboost=1
JK

[usb]
hdwtype=0 ; 0=std,1=dev
eeprom=0 ; unless you have a cable w/eeprom
duplex=0 ; 0=simplex, 1=duplex
invertptt=0
;minsigproc=0 ; minimal signal processing
;sendvoter=0 ; 0=default, no voter rssi, 1=enable voter rssi
carrierfrom=usb ; no,usb,usbinvert,dsp,vox
ctcssfrom=no ; no,usb,dsp
rxboost=0 ; rx input boost of 20dB
txboost=1
rxdemod=speaker ; no,speaker,flat
txprelim=0 ; 1 = pre-emphasize and limit
txmixa=voice ; no,voice,tone,composite
txmixb=tone ; no,voice,tone,composite,auxvoice
txctcssdefault=77.0
rxctcssfreqs=77.0;
txctcssfreqs=77.0;
txtoctype=notone;
rxsquelchdelay=80 ; delayline in ms carrier squelch tail eliminator
rxnoisefiltype=0 ; 0 for +/-5KHz, 2 for +/-2.5KHz systems
;rxfreq=446100000 ; for rf module equipped nodes
;txfreq=446100000
; Receiver Audio Low Pass Filter Options
rxlpf=0; 3.0 kHz cutoff. Default value for reduced noise and increased intelligibility.
;rxlpf=1; 3.3 kHz cutoff for increased high end, sibilance and brightness.
;rxlpf=2; 3.5 kHz cutoff for even more high end, sibilance and brightness.
; Receiver Audio High Pass Filter Options
;rxhpf=0; 300 Hz cutoff. Default value to reduce sub-audible signals for retransmission and in the receiver speaker.
;rxhpf=1; 250 Hz cutoff for additional received and retransmitted bass response.
; We recommend using this filter with a CTCSS tone no higher than 186.2 Hz.
; Transmitter Audio Low Pass Filter Options
;txlpf=0; 3.0 kHz cutoff. Default value.
txlpf=1; 3.3 kHz cutoff for increased high end, sibilance and brightness.
; Transmitter Audio High Pass Filter Options
;txhpf=0; 300 Hz cutoff. Default value to reduce interference between voice and sub-audible signaling tones and codes.
;txhpf=1; 250 Hz cutoff for increased bass response in transmitted audio.
txhpf=2; 120 Hz cutoff for special applications requiring additional bass response in transmitted audio. Not recommended due to the increased possibility of voice energy interfering with sub-audible signaling